City of Agoura Hils Recreation Center's Design Camp - Give Input on the Development of Our New Recreation Center
November 3rd and 4th, 2011 - 9:00 a.m.
Please join us at 29900 Ladyface Ct. on November 3rd and November 4th to give input on the development of our new recreation center. This is a fantastic opportunity for citizens to interact directly with the architect as they begin designing concepts for the site using input from the community. This is also a great time for community members to tour and get familiar with the site. RNT Architects will be at the site of the new project to take your ideas and go over designs with everyone that is interested. Below is our schedule for both days, feel free to come for as long as you wish. Light refreshments will be served.
DAY 1 - Thursday, November 3rd
- 9:00 AM -11:00AM Concept Development
- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Concept Development - (continued)
- 5:30 PM Public Meeting - This forum focuses on the design team bringing initial concepts before the public for further input. The design team will be making sure programming and design ideas that have been brought to them have been heard properly.
DAY 2 - Thursday, November 4th
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Alternative Concept Development The design team takes all the information gathered from community meetings and Concept Development and continues to develop preliminary design concepts and continues to ensure community input is at the forefront of all design ideas.
- 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Alternative Concept Development - (continued)
- 5:30 PM Open House Presentation- Preliminary design concepts will be presented at this forum. This presentation is an opportunity to have an open forum to discuss its actions and thought process on how the design team came up with the presented ideas and receive further input from the community.
Remember, the more input we receive from the community the better our recreation center can be. We value your opinons and input on making this a place the community can be proud of. If you have any questions, or need additional information please call (818) 597-7361.