COVID-19 Update - March 18, 2020
We Will Get Through This Together
The City will continue to update information as it is available and wanted to remind everyone in our community that there are several platforms to receive local updates. The City has created a dedicated area on its website www.ci.agoura-hills.ca.us (click on Novel Coronavirus at top of page)
- As of today, there is NOT any shelter in place orders but everyone is still strongly encouraged to stay home and keep social distancing for essential errands such as getting groceries and medications etc. This may change and the City will share information as soon as we receive it.
- The Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area trails and parks remain open at this time but the visitor centers are closed as well as there will b every limited services.
- CA State parks and campgrounds are closed.
- Local grocery stores have updated hours and procedures (get updates via www.ci.agoura-hills.ca.us) Let's continue to be kind and calm as grocers have continued to confirm that they plan to be open and restock products.
- If you or someone you know needs assistance getting essential items, please view our resources page for volunteers willing to assist
- Questions - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us Twitter @CityAgouraHills , Facebook @City of Agoura Hills - Government or Instagram @cityagourahills