T E N N I S C O U R T S
@ Agoura High School
~ ALL ORGANIZED USE REQUIRES PERMISSION FROM
CITY OF AGOURA HILLS COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT ~
Tennis Court Regulations
- These facilities are provided for the use of Agoura High School in conducting their physical education program, as well as other school interscholastic programs. The public may use the courts for recreation play during non-school hours, and they are to be used only for playing tennis.
- Private instruction for personal gain is expressly prohibited. Courts are for recreational use. Organized instruction is permitted only by employees and contractors of the City of Agoura Hills Department of Community Services in City sponsored programs.
- The City of Agoura Hills Department of Community Services may grant permits for special tennis programs. When permits are granted, courts must be relinquished to permit holders for the time period designated on the permit.
- The City of Agoura Hills Department of Community Services tennis classes/leagues shall have priority use.
- Dogs are not permitted on tennis courts at any time.
- Bicycles, skates and skateboards are strictly prohibited.
- Children not playing tennis shall be properly supervised.
- When others are waiting, courts are limited to one hour of use.
- Food and drink, except water, are not allowed on the tennis courts.
- The courts are available to the public after school hours until 10pm on weekdays, and all day during weekends and summer if not being used by the City of Agoura Hills Department of Community Services.
For more information on the tennis courts or to reserve a court, please call the City of Agoura Hills Department of Community Services at (818) 597-7361.