Green Power Coming to Agoura Hills in 2019!
Starting in February 2019 for residential customers and May 2019 for non-residential customers, Clean Power Alliance will be able to provide electricity for Agoura Hills.
Clean Power Alliance is a Joint Powers Authority (JPA) made up of public agencies across Los Angeles and Ventura counties working together to bring clean, renewable power to Southern California.
Clean Power Alliance will purchase clean power and Southern California (SCE) will deliver it. Nothing else changes.
Next Steps & Options Available
Customers will receive several notices (starting in December 2018). The notices will give you information about your new energy choices, including how to make changes to your account and customer support information. The City of Agoura Hills has selected the default option of Lean Power (36% renewable)
- Do nothing - enjoy renewable energy serving your electricity needs starting in 2019.
- Select one of CPA's other options: Clean Power providing 50% renewable content, or Green Power, providing 100% renewable content.
- Opt out without penalty and your electricity generation charges will remain with Southern California Edison (SCE).
- Low-income customers enrolled in discount programs such as CARE and FERA will be able to enjoy Renewable Power at the same rates as they were previously paying to SCE.
- Customers who opt into higher levels of renewable energy or opt out to remain with SCE can change their preferences at any time. For more information visit www.cleanpower alliance.org or to indicate your preferences, contact Clean Power Alliance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-585-3788.
SOURCE (CPA purchases) DELIVERY (SCE) CUSTOMER (You)
More information can be found at www.cleanpoweralliance.org